UCC Early Childhood Education

Articulated Bachelor Degree Transfer Options

Associate of Science (AS) Transfer degrees allow students who are interested in seeking a four year degree the opportunity to complete the first two years at a community college.  

UCC currently offers an AS degree in Early Childhood Development that transfers directly to the Early Childhood Program at Southern Oregon University.

Go Up